Pink Fire Pointer A Field of Tulips - Hand Art - kindergarten style...

A Field of Tulips - Hand Art - kindergarten style...

I can't say that it bothers me to get paint on my hands! I love it, and I think the kindergarten kids had a blast too. I am so lucky to be able to come up with art projects for each grade, this one happens to be my son's kindergarten class (80+kids= 80+handprint tulips!).My son's kindergarten teacher, Mrs. S. came up with painting their hands to represent tulips. I think it was a great idea and looks even better in person. 



Starting with the green field field and sky... just wait for the color...




We had a nice assembly line:  Mrs. S. (barefoot) painted the palms of their cute little hands, I held and pressed them on the canvas, the kids painted their own tulip stems and fingerprinted the tulip leaves, then they had help washing their hands...




One class down, 3 more to go! Make a silly face... 




Our tulip field is complete!

Of course... Funny Faces for our tulips... 
(missing 40 + kids-I have yet to post the other 40 of the 80+ kindergarten kids)


Their painting is already hanging in the hall and they will be able to see it next year as they walk to lunch!